Injustice: Heroes Among Us
Injustice: Heroes Among Us

A forum based role playing site based on Heroes.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Staff
Creator
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Toga Party
Toga Party

Latest topics
» A new Team in Town
Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:14 pm by viz

» Salem Corsair
Thu May 30, 2013 12:38 am by Camellia

» Nightmare
Thu May 30, 2013 12:37 am by Camellia

» Strength Levels.
Mon May 20, 2013 8:00 am by Mr.Green

» Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun
Thu May 16, 2013 6:15 pm by NekoTina

Top posters
TheDusk

Camellia

Langdon Xristo

DarknessIsNigh

Keten

ThatOneMistake

Allelujah Haptism

Psyga//William Xristo

Nickcca

Kalia Nero Reeves

Affiliates
free forum

Bleach Platinum Hearts Novus

Bleach: Rise of a new Era Touhoku Village

Share | 

Advanced Idea Mechanics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
viz

Dollar : 2000000049

Character Sheet
Main Character: 555
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Advanced Idea Mechanics   Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:38 pm

A.I.M. first began during World War II. Baron von Strucker organized a group of brilliant scientists whose sole dedication was to acquire and develop power through technological means, that would overthrow the government.

A.I.M. (Advanced Idea Mechanics) is an organization of brilliant scientists and their hirelings dedicated to the acquisition of power and the overthrow of all governments by technological means.

Baron Wolfgang von Strucker used A.I.M. to develop advanced technological weaponry for his secret subversive organization, HYDRA. Although HYDRA suffered a major defeat, it continued to exist secretly over the following decades, continually growing and building in strength. The group of scientists grew in number over the years, and made great advances in various fields: robotics, bioengineering, bionics, and physics. Eventually the scientists publicly incorporated their organization under the name of Advance Idea Mechanics. A.I.M. or HYDRA's goals and activities were subversive and kept secret. HYDRA's existence remained unknown for time. A.I.M. was believed by both the public and by intelligence organizations to be an international cartel dealing with the development and marketing of new technological products. A.I.M. gained great influence with the U.S. government in its role as a supplier of hardware and weaponry to governmental and quasi-governmental agencies.

Leader
M.O.D.O.K. Superior

Members
Njeri Damphousse, M.O.D.A.M., M.O.D.O.K., Sean Madigan, Mordius, Evelyn Necker, Peggy Park, Hyun Rahman, Monica Rappaccini, Abu-Jamal Rodriguez, Betty Sumitro, Super-Adaptoid

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Accepted App:[/b]
Back to top Go down

Advanced Idea Mechanics
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1