Injustice: Heroes Among Us
Injustice: Heroes Among Us

A forum based role playing site based on Heroes.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Staff
Creator
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Toga Party
Toga Party

Latest topics
» A new Team in Town
Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:14 pm by viz

» Salem Corsair
Thu May 30, 2013 12:38 am by Camellia

» Nightmare
Thu May 30, 2013 12:37 am by Camellia

» Strength Levels.
Mon May 20, 2013 8:00 am by Mr.Green

» Highschool Jailbreak, Chaotic Fun
Thu May 16, 2013 6:15 pm by NekoTina

Top posters
TheDusk

Camellia

Langdon Xristo

DarknessIsNigh

Keten

ThatOneMistake

Allelujah Haptism

Psyga//William Xristo

Nickcca

Kalia Nero Reeves

Affiliates
free forum

Bleach Platinum Hearts Novus

Bleach: Rise of a new Era Touhoku Village

Share | 

Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Keten

Dollar : 2000150044

Character Sheet
Main Character: Lance Fisher
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]   Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:38 pm

Lance sat there, he seemed to truly think Madam Hoshi would be the type to just leave, odd, though he seemed to be deep in thought for a moment, he had issues, not in an insulting way, he just seemed to not be over something that happened to him in the past. His table manners were rather unnerving, even if it was simply a pet peeve of Lance, the elbows on the table made him twitch a bit in discomfort, but he shook his head a bit to snap out of it. "Lance? Oh, you're the boyfriend! Erm, butler!" His eyebrow raised, it is true there was an obvious attraction towards his mistress Madam Hoshi, though he was never in a relationship with her, just what was going on in this mans brain, he was about to say something but then Madam Hoshi arrived to the table again, Lance quickly standing up and bowing to her, "Madam Hoshi, terribly sorry to join unannounced..." He stated quickly and in a dignified manner.

"Do you really think... I embarrassed about you Terry? I was just putting... Lipstick on... and I was called by a couple of business folks about my other hotel..." As Lance expected, it wasn't like Madam Hoshi to just leave unannounced. She seemed upset, he could see it in her eyes, he nodded his head gently to her as she pet his head gently. Normally someone would be embarrassed by such an action, but Lance would give his life for Madam Hoshi, she was free to do anything to him and he would feel proud. He held Madam Hoshi's chair as she was sitting down, seating her gracefully as he stood there silently. "...Am I not what you want Terry...? I am sorry... Then I will leave...I just wanted to try to have dinner with someone... I guess you are too much for me..." Lance figured that was what was up. A date, as he figured, it is not unheard of seeing as Madam Hoshi was attractive, though it seems this man had displeased her, or at least had shown disinterest, which made Lance angry, though he would never do anything unless ordered.

He stood there in silence awaiting orders, of course the limo was already parked outside if they were to leave now, and it wouldn't be much trouble at all, he could easily even arrange a ride home for the man, though it seemed to depend on what this man says in response what will happen. His red eyes were watching their body movements, seeing Madam Hoshi in this state of breaking down made him depressed, he lightly placed his hand on her back in such a way the man would not see, trying to comfort her as much as he could in secret, anything he could do to help.
Back to top Go down
TheDusk

Dollar : 852516355

Character Sheet
Main Character: The Dusk
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]   Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:54 am

Terry immediately released his leisured position upon the sight of Hoshi returning. He beamed with his usual fake smile he put on for the world. But he soon had it smacked from his face with her cutting comments. His heart skipped a beat as a cold froze his veins. He had spoken out of turn, thinking she wouldn't have returned so fast. His heart tickled his toes as he felt his world begin to turn for the worst once more.

"No no no... Hoshi no, god no that's not what I meant...," Terry spoke softly, trying not to display how upset he was. He wanted to break down right there. Seeing her crystal eyes turn to water made him want to never exist again for causing it. He'd often thought before that if anyone ever had done that to her, he would have beaten them into the ground. Now, he was the one that needed beating into the ground.

The young man sighed heavily. His heartache was burning him. Like every love he'd ever attempted, his wounded heart was going to ruin it. Graves knew deep down that he was just damaged goods. No one wanted damaged goods. He had lost the ability to function like a normal human being in a relationship or one aiming to have one. Hell, he'd barely dated anyone before Amy. Before her, he'd had little experience and all of it being negative. He'd lost his self confidence at the hands of some fleeting whores. Amy built it up again, but then she passed on. Where was his self confidence now? He never had any real self confidence. It had always been in the hands over other people.

It was definitely showing now. He had no self confidence.

Terry sat up from his seat, holding his hand up in protest.

"I just... Look at Lance, he drove all the way here to interrupt our date JUST so he could make sure you were safe! He definitely cares and makes sure you're safe... I just... I'm...," Terry began, but trailed off. He let out a deep and heavy sigh. His hand came out and pressed against his forehead in a bizarre attempt to calm his building stress. The young man breathed through his nose loudly, tucking his hands into his pockets. He tilted his head up, suppressing his need to cry.

His head came back down and Terry's pale gray's leveled with Hoshi's wondrous sapphires.

"Come on a walk with me, We need to talk." Terry spoke in a serious tone, able to release a calming smile.

It was time for his pain to end, once and for all.

From Dawn to DUSK, I will bring justice!
Back to top Go down
Camellia

Dollar : 1852516368

Character Sheet
Main Character: Hoshi
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]   Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:51 am

♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ •♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥

Characters in this thread: Hoshi (Madam Cherrie)

Character Colors: #800000

Hoshi had the idea of the walk; and just slide right out when he spoke about how Lance came out just to see her. Only reason why she figured that Lance came out because those two never leave each other side since Lance was given to her; Keyword GIVEN. Her body just shifted out like she was being cut from a hot loaf from the oven. Either side of it just melt right off. 'Wait... How long have I not been in the dating world... I think about since I was seventeen? I am twenty-one currently... Mmmm... I really should not even get emotion about this. From the first time I met this guy... I just went spiraling down hill in fucking emotions. Like where the fuck did sadness or even pain open back up. This shit sucks. This is why I didn't want to date anyone... It makes me feel...Open... hanging out like a piece of clothing. Happiness came with the jobs, but so did stress but neither of these things are happening.' Yet she felt emotions for Terry the moment he stared at her from afar; she felt before no one wanted to be even glancing at her because she was...Madame Hoshi, BIG business owner who cocked an attitude which anyone who simply came in the morning telling them fuck off or something because of some massive hangover when she slept there at the bar. Clearly it was not him who was pushing away, it was the fact... It was her. It had to be... She felt needy and rather weakling; this was distasteful thing in her book. You see her about to walk away... Yet something stopped her...

Her feet forced her to turned her around to face both, Lance and Terry... Expression with guilty and denial; and just pure stupidity was just going to happen. She was emotional; this shit was enough to make her get sick. Hoshi hated being a woman sometimes, periods and emotional links. Her hands held her stomach, slowly carassing her stomach to calm herself down... No tears, which was good just a nervous wreck. "I think it is best if we just call it right now. I am clearly not your type, You are handsome nineteen year old lad who still has his life ahead of him. That doesn't want to be involved with someone as a bad person such as myself. I am too old anyway, I was moron to think someone like you could be interested in me....I am normally a total bitch about things, I am just being too weepy about things. If anything you should tell me, Lance should hear as well... He is onl- ... Well I can't quite say that but Lance... Be a dear and call up the Limo... Thank you..." She said it all with a smile in from of Terry. It was the shivers that caught her afterwards. Her hands pat Lance's head like a child again, before swirling around in that busty green dress trailing behind her like a goddess or a posion ivy if one must say minus the green skin and somewhat add more goodies. Her long lushious red hair just dance behind her frame as it dropped from her neat bun. Her arms crossed hid her stomach, coiling them around her waistline... It was not that she was been mean about it... It just... came out of her fine ruby red lips... like sugar... Hoshi didn't want this upsetting pain, she wanted it to go away... Not ... be exposed... Just moving away before feeling that she trying to bury back down... just shove right out.

Wish Upon a Star; Hoshi's goodies
Timeline -///- Relationship Board
Back to top Go down
http://onepieceanj.forumotion.com/
Keten

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]   Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:13 am

Again it seemed the man was broken and nervous. Lance stood still and quietly as he awaited the man to respond. Lance's eyes squinted just a bit as he watched the mans movements, "No no no... Hoshi no, god no that's not what I meant...," The man was in pain, it was clearly he cared about Hoshi, Lance was not worried about him, not that he truly suspected him at all, he was simply looking out for Madam Hoshi, he looked down to her before hearing him speak again, "I just... Look at Lance, he drove all the way here to interrupt our date JUST so he could make sure you were safe! He definitely cares and makes sure you're safe... I just... I'm...," From a strangers point of view, Lance could seem like a knight in shining armor, someone who shows up to protect the princess, though this was not exactly the case. Lance smiled softly, he felt accomplished that he came off that way, though he erased his smile immediately after, all he ever wanted to be was the butler to Madam Hoshi, the perfect butler. He offered a walk, which could be good to let out these feelings, and Madam Hoshi seemed to agree to it.

He pulled the chair out as Madam Hoshi stood up, standing there in silence as he watched her, after a moment she began walking, but suddenly stopped. What could it be that stopped her? She turned to face him, her face... Made Lance close his eyes, "I think it is best if we just call it right now. I am clearly not your type, You are handsome nineteen year old lad who still has his life ahead of him. That doesn't want to be involved with someone as a bad person such as myself. I am too old anyway, I was moron to think someone like you could be interested in me....I am normally a total bitch about things, I am just being too weepy about things. If anything you should tell me, Lance should hear as well... He is onl- ... Well I can't quite say that but Lance... Be a dear and call up the Limo... Thank you..." Hearing the order, he immediately nodded his head, "Yes Madam Hoshi... I will do that right away..." He put his hand quickly on her arm and smiled gently to her as he moved his lips to her ear, "I will make you some hot chocolate later... Do not be depressed..." He whispered into her ear, turning to the man as he bowed and put his hand to his chest, "Have a pleasant night." He spoke in a dignified manner before he turned and began walking outside.

He walked up to the limo, knocking on the door as the chauffeur opened up, Lance explaining to him as he got in the drivers seat and drove up to the front of the building, opening the car door and stepped out, walking around to the passengers door to wait for Madam Hoshi to come out, standing still.
Back to top Go down
TheDusk

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]   Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:03 pm

Terry stood , watching her gracefully depart from his world. His panic quickly suppressed, realizing that his failure came swiftly. It wasn't a surprise really. Graves had honestly expected it to happen; as it does with every woman he ever meets. He was a disastrous failure whenever it came to women. His only success had been his beloved fiance. But as his mind continuously tortured him, Amy was gone from his life. This left him a shambled man, not only on the inside but socially.

The kicker was that he was finally ready to tell someone about that. The poor man was ready to finally admit what had scarred him to someone; finally vent his heart that way it could relieve some of the ache. He had hoped that that would make him more socially acceptable to the Madame. However, Terry was watching her walk away.

The young man only tucked his hands into his pockets and felt his eyes get heavy. A slow somber stare watched her leave the restaurant. His ears captured her cutting words and instead of taking them instantly to heart, listened to them. In a lot of ways, Hoshi was right. He was way too young to understand her. How was he supposed to live up to the expectations of someone so mature? How on Earth was a young criminology major supposed to be the perfect man for a woman who owned an older business of murder owner? The two were virtually opposites by definition.

Terry still tried, he really did. He saw a good in her that many others probably ignored. There was light in her soul for sure. The woman wouldn't have raced him to her hotel and saved his life if she was truly blackened by the dark allure of murder. Graves thought deep and hard and realized that was the true reason he was still trying to be with her. He saw an evil in her that was weak. A weakness he could easily exploit and destroy. The young man knew that her heart could prevail over her mind and she could easily become her good heart entirely.

However, the true reason he was letting her walk out that door was an ounce of self respect the man still had left in him. If she had really cared for him, Hoshi would have stayed and worked with him on his insecurities. However, she panicked and was leaving for the back door out of his heart just like every other backstabbing woman had done to him. They could never really understand. Not many could. How many people do you know who have lost their true love to the Grim Reaper? None probably. There is virtually no one out there who could grasp the concept of how weak he was deep down.

He had hoped that Hoshi was different. Maybe some event with her dark business or in her business could have tied them together on loss. However, she hadn't even given him the chance to tell her why things were so hard for him. Hoshi had bolted out on him before anything could even become normal between the two.

He sighed, seeing that maybe it was best that the two walked out on each other. Before long, they'd be strangers passing by once more. The two would stare, remember vividly what could of been, think about it for a week or two, then continue on with their lives. It was a deep pain in his chest thinking of that, but he knew it was coming as it always does. His hand brushed through his long hair, sighing heavily.

The glass by now was pattering the light rain that was falling outside. The young man owned up to his guilt and began his slow walk home. Water beat down on his shoulders in the dark of night. Terry could only focus on his feet and the pavement with each heavy step. He was dressed nice and his hair tidy, but not for long in the downpour. Graves didn't care much at that point anyway.

So much more could have happened that night. So much more. But what happened? Nothing. Just another failure of the heart. Hell, Terry watched a lot of TV as a kid. There were plenty of shows were spouses who lost their wives got over it. Most of them even remarried. Why was it so hard for him? Was it too soon?

No, that couldn't be it. It'd been two whole years. Seven Hundred and sixty eight days, eighteen thousand four hundred and thirty two hours since he'd watched his whole world crumble. Her red hair, oh it so reminded him of Amy. The way it swayed in the light was just like hers.

Maybe that's the real reason why he tried. It reminded him so much of a comfortable place sitting there with Hoshi. For brief moments, he felt like he was at home again. The two even smelled the same. It drove him wild with a love he had had buried with images of pain until then. He was really tired of the pain. He really was. His heart called out to Hoshi in his darkest of days in hopes that she'd show him the way back to normality.

Then again, could there really be normality after watching the woman you planned to spend the rest of your life with die? Amy had told him so in his visions, but the more he tried, the bleaker the opportunities became. The harder it got. The more it failed. Terry knew this was the main reason he separated himself from the community so much. He knew, that eventually, he'd love again. However, the new love would crash and it'd be no one's fault except his own. His insecurities and despair would always scare any woman away. Even a woman as strong and confident as Hoshi.

"I believed in you...," Terry thought coldly.

Back to top Go down
Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]   Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:10 pm

Now otherwise people would just leave this... BUT Hoshi was not one of those folks. Now she felt terrible, like down right terrible about Terry... Quickly seeing him leave as well, she didn't go to the Limo... She followed him with a weaken smile, He had something to say... There was something he wanted to say if he wanted to walk with her. From behind Terry would feel two hands grab onto his arms and his forearm was sunk into her breast. She was regetting every word she spoken to him but not a word could be said...expect... "I-I am sorry... I didn't mean that... I am upset because you were pushing onto Lance for not taking up... your responsibilities... I am stupid for not listening to you..." He got a head on his shoulder leaning against him slowly, tears in her blue eyes..."I am...here to listen...as you listened to me...before hand... I am just being a turtle... I-I d-don't like being put out in the open...and onto the one person who has been there... I just... want someone there...other...'' Her heart was arching a bit and gulped heavily. It didn't matter.... She was there to listen to his woes and quarrels... Shit the age difference she just realize was only three years apart...

((Keten will hold open on teh post <3))

Back to top Go down
TheDusk

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]   Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:56 am

Rain beat down on the empty side walk. It pattered and smacked against the pavement. It tingled upon his shoulders like little tickles. His hair became cold and damp in the down pour. Each strand grew heavy with moisture, elongating his hair even furthermore. The young man stood with his eyes forward, blinded by his long dark blond bangs. It was silent, only the somber tone of the rainfall echoing off the street.

The pair stood that way for a long while. Terry seemed lost in thought, gazing at an abyss that held no answers for him. His mind grumbled at her blatant stab.

"...not taking up... your responsibilities...,"

It rewinded in his mind second after second. What did she mean HIS responsibilities? He had no responsibilities to her. They were only strangers a week ago, what on earth was she referring to? His eyebrows lowered in confusion and irritation. He'd tried his very best to walk out without tears or anger, but there she came, chasing him down a dark, stormy street just to continue criticizing him about how imperfect he was?

He turned to her, never removing his hands from his pockets.

"What are my responsibilities...," Terry murmured like a beaten dog, shame and irritation in his heart.

Back to top Go down
Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]   Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:20 am

There was no better answer then what she was about to do to Terry.... Her hand removed from his arm, dropping to her well developed curvy sides... The heavy rain that beating down her exposed pale skin, her expression was completely adorable. Her face was as red as the shy blushing maiden... Her long wavy hair was now straighten and stinking to her ivy skin like glue. Her eyes were confused... He was right... but why the hell did he show up? Just lean her in the wrong way...or play her as fucking fool. No nothing was going to stop her from building up the courage. The freezing cold rain began to just dampen her entire body, enough to watch the drops just run down her narrow shoulder and down like a roller coaster. She didn't hold herself back... Her hand reached up to his neck and kissed him rather passionately, her lips locking onto his... His sadness would hopefully run down with the rain, and everything would be fine... Her heart was beating rapidly like a scared rabbit being chased by hounds. Her warm body would lean in to warm up his own body, his lips felt like a blueberries' skin... yet they were juicy from his Tea from earlier... She could swore she could taste it. Her arms tighten around him tightly... This felt... Right.

Back to top Go down
TheDusk

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]   Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:32 am

There was no thought.

There was nothing.

His hands clasped her lovely hips and pulled her against him.

Hoshi didn't really know what she was doing,
But neither did Terry

But she had set a fire in the young man that had been out for years.

But Terry had taken the wheel.

His lips danced wonderfully with hers, igniting a passion that had been suppressed for years upon years without a real love. His animal ferocity, a male's natural need for a mate, had been denied for so long. His hormones had been building up just to tear at him on the inside each time he ruined a relationship and pushed love away. His body NEEDED love and for each day that he woke up. It'd been two whole years. Seven Hundred and sixty eight days, eighteen thousand four hundred and thirty two hours since he'd kissed a woman.

Hoshi didn't know what she was doing,
But Terry had let something else control him.

He'd probably regret it later. Scold himself in the corner for betraying Amy. Yell and scream about how terrible of a person he was for doing so. But in the moment, his dam broke and all the flood waters flowed into Terry's might. His might eliminated all space between the two, making Hoshi's passionate kiss into a wonderful redemption of passion.

The spark was there, it certainly was.
Maybe all it was, was that spark.

But Terry didn't care.
The spark was in control now.

Back to top Go down
Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]   Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:11 am

The grasp of a male reeled her in,
that is all she ever wanted.

For someone who knew what they wanted even if they didn't know fully, or the other way around. With little room between them, she felt her hips clashing into his enough to make them grind into each other, her breast just pushed up against his chest tightly, her hands petting his back as one just squeezed his shoulder once and while... Her lips were being ravaged by his hungry wolf like lips, his kiss was amazing. Every time, she perked his, he just... just... Overwhelmed her with such needed attention enough to take her breath away. She was heavily breathing each time. For her, it has been far too long since she even felt a touch of male's lips or even be in a passion grasp like this... Never had she felt this heated passion... Screw her thoughts of stress, this blinded her completely into such bewilding passion. Their bodies just moving against each other of course, in the soaking wet clothing just made it grind a bit easier. Her right hand was moving down his chest and moving around his lower waist line. The grip on her was rough, which made her even more intune to her own wants and needs. It has been about four years since... No about six years since this had ever appeared.

The beating rain just slapped each of them from each side but it didn't matter they were focused on their own desires, as Hoshi was the first one to pull her lips away from his; her chest moving up and down against his as she was just...mind blown and breathless from this sudden passion. Where did it come from? Her mind was gazed over and nulled from even thinking straight for a couple minutes, sweet dainty words escaped her quivering lips in a soft moan.

"T-Terry..."

Back to top Go down
TheDusk

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]   Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:54 am

Terry clung to her like he'd loved her since day one. He gently cupped the back of her head and brought her in into a warm, adoring hug. He held her with pride and care, like she was his and his alone. Graves knew it wouldn't last. But he didn't particularly care anymore. Oh god... it had been far too long since he'd felt loved... Far too long. Terry knew that she would want a fling, and he'd wake up and make her breakfast. Terry knew that she would go about living her life, and he'd want to be a part of it. Terry knew she would eventually tell him go away, and he would listen with all the shame and ache on the planet.

But right now, if not just for now, he felt truly alive again. The young man held the maiden like he was hoisting her from the side of a cliff. His hands pressed so hard, as if holding her tighter would make her stay. He let her delicate chin bury into the nape of his neck as he ran his fingers through her wet hair. His other hand gently held her tight against him in a warm embrace that made even the cold rain around them warmer.

"Y-yes...?" Terry's voice choked, revealing that he was fighting back tears.

Back to top Go down
Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]   Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:34 am

"Be mine... for however long you deem fit."

The confess escaped way too soon but in all aspect it was true, Hoshi was extremely unsure, uneven about anything she had ever done. Everything felt... at the moment, like he so longed for her. She basically told him, I am here to be yours, I don't want a fling, I don't want to feel open and diced. I don't... mean to say anything.. If he wanted Hoshi, he would have Hoshi to fall back on, to hold him in time of need, to hold him... when ever he wanted. Hoshi pulled her head away from his crease of his wonderful smelling neck. He wore Cologne, and it drove her well enough to the point where they were now...

Hoshi this feeling to stay, that she wasn't open to anyone expect for him. Her hands wonder along widen back, her fingers brushing down his little back like small spiders exploring his wet skin tight shirt. They didn't need to worry... Hoshi was trying not to scare him off like she always did, she slapped her head mentally... This was going to as well... So Eager to hear his next words, the words that would make it or broke it along to the two... The bridge seemed to almost completely, but you know that one stupid ship would crash, yet she just prayed he was going to be stupid like how he did in there with Lance. Those big blue eyes seemed so innocent in this moment as if they were begging him to come play.

Back to top Go down
TheDusk

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]   Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:53 pm

Terry began to chuckle like a little kid receiving his first Spider-Man comic. It was whimsical and fleetly, much off for the romantic scene before them. It would probably confuse the fair maiden. The young man's hands trailed up to her face and clasped her cheeks. His fingers gentle tucked her soaking wet bangs behind her ears, revealing the true remarkable beauty of her face. His lips sealed her forehead so he may press his own forehead onto hers. He stayed there for a single moment, his eyes closed in solitary warmth. A sly smirk had been etched into his face, and he just didn't know how to get rid of it.

His voice was choked as he began to speak with the same driving humor, although what he said was very serious. Terry knew deep in his aching heart there was no way there was any falsehoods to his next statement.

"Don't say that... I won't let you go," His voice weakly chuckled.

Back to top Go down
Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]   Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:13 am

She giggled candy-coated high school giggle at that, her cheeks flushed deep apple red with adorable puffy cheeks out, the way he carassed her cheeks were...heartwarming... She didn't want to pull away from Terry, nor did she want him out of her sight. The delightful maiden just awaited his hopeful response. He said those words that maiden her never want to let Terry be hurt again... The bitter-sweet candy baby just had released a sigh of relief... This male made her just have a mini panic attack, if he said no. Her body still pressed against him tightly before pulling away a bit enough for air between the two. The flustered female grabbed onto both of his hands, removing them from her shyly... before kissing his chin, pecking it cutely. The moment from sudden furious passion to oh so cute and bubbly. That Bubble that open widen previously had been closed in by Terry's personal bubble. That feeling of being exposed to the world, had have disappeared...

"Terry...I think we should go back to the Limo haha... Before we get sick..."

Back to top Go down
TheDusk

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]   Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:51 am

Terry looked out to the heavy downpour around them.

Something was off.

Hoshi's cute sentence blew him by. His head turned over to the skyline of the cityscape. He wasn't sure what had caught his eye. It seemed to be a gleam in the far off distance, the kind that just shouldn't be there. It send chills down his spine. There was something very wrong a foot here...

"Hoshi... Go to the limo, don't wait for me,"

Terry expected a quick protest from the fair Madame. His head turned sharply back to the beautiful woman. Graves had a ferocity in his cloudy blue eyes that made Hoshi's skin crawl. His eyebrows lowered with intensity.

"Go! It's not safe!"

Without another word, Terry dashed away, his feet pattering the puddled sidewalk. A loud crack rang throughout the city. The glass of the convenience store behind the young man exploded shattered a single bullet eviscerated the poor advertisement window. Graves took a hard dash into an alley way, stripping his dress jacket. He turned a corner, making sure that there was no way the mysterious assassin could reach him.

The young man then faded from Terry and transformed into the Dusk, allowing his white suit to flow up and consume him like the dawn across the horizon. The dark hero leaped up to the fire escape and flipped up to the ledge of the red bricked building. His keen white eyes scanned the pouring horizon for that strange gleam he saw just before the recent attempted murder. A visible scowl could be seen upon his face. It was a odd mixture between fear of being shot once more and frustration from being torn from Hoshi.

There it was, a slight movement amongst the background atop that building. That was all Dusk needed before he leaped high into the night sky. His cape extended wide, mirroring that of a bat's. The dark hero swiftly shot through the air, heading straight for the mysterious movement.

There was certainly someone there because the person had began a quick dash away from the Dusk. At this high of a vantage point, it was easy to see that it must have been a man wearing a long black coat with lightning dashed across it. A trained man as Dusk soon witnessed. The mysterious man was performing dazzling tumbles and leaps from rooftop to rooftop. In his mad dash, Terry saw the smoking gun. Literally.
The mysterious man had his smoking sniper rifle in his right hand, this was the man who had tried to shoot him.

"Time to figure out what all this is about...," Terry growled to himself as his cape folded, making him a blazing torpedo. The dark hero crashed into the dark dressed man and the two tumbled against the ledge wall. Both groaned in pain.

"Fuck! My new gun! What the hell man!?" The mysterious man shouted. His long, bright blond hair wafted as he rose quickly, dashing and flipping back away from the dark hero. Dusk's eyes widened as the man swiftly swung a long katana from seeming no where. The stranger lifted it quickly and pointed it towards him. The dark hero crouched in his panther position, ready for a battle to ensue if things truly got heated.

That point was proven far beyond return as Dusk leaped at the mysterious foe. The blond quickly brought up his sword in a blur. The dark hero's claws clashed with the blade with a loud clang. The enemy's eyes suddenly widened with shock as if he'd seen a ghost.

"Well, I'll be damned, this sword SHOULD cut through anything...," He growled, fighting the immense strength of Dusk.

"Sorry to disappoint...! Now why were you after Terrance Graves?!" Dusk shouted in his dark voice. However, the assassin just seemed to smirk at the his rage. A quick hand movement passed down the man's blade. Terry suddenly shouted beneath his suit as sharp lightning crackled down the blade, shocking him instantly. Dusk stepped back quickly, his body convulsing at the stinging electricity. There was no time for him to bounce back from the sudden shock as he was forced to duck a quick slice aimed for his head. Dusk used his experience to aim up, a swift palm ready to snap the elbow of the assassin.

"Argh!" Dusk shouted as a boot instead cracked him in the chin. The dark hero tumbled and landed with a skid. He wiped the blow from his jaw and stared up to the mysterious blond. This man certainly has had training and lots of it. That was a move straight out of a Bruce Lee movie except a thousand times better. This assassin wasn't some hot shot looking for some money; he actually knew what he was doing.

"Contract. Business not pleasure. My employer would have to tell ya the P's and Q's as to why." The swordsman smirked, sheathing his katana with finesse and style. Dusk's eyes narrowed into an unamused scowl.

"Who?!" he barked mercilessly.

A smug smile curved the face of the mercenary.

"Classified Bat-Spider-Spawn-BlackPanther-uh...man-thing..?" The blond assassin cooed with amusement. The knuckles of Dusk cracked with anger as he clenched them hard. His teeth gritted hard beneath the suit. This was no game. This was his very life that someone was out to destroy. More importantly, it was too easy for someone to hurt Hoshi if they knew about him as Terry. He HAD to get to the bottom of this.

"Do I look like I'm joking you punk...," He growled. The swordsmen actually had the audacity to turn his back on him.

"Not really. You look kinda constipated to be honest."

Another cutting joke. Terry had had enough.

The dark hero faded into the Netherealm of the Dead Souls. The smug assassin was suddenly surprised as a pair of knuckles appeared from the very fabric of the reality and crashed into his face. The shot was full of the rage of impatience; it forced the wild blond to the pavement of the roof. Blood trickled down the broken nose of the assassin as he groaned in pain. However, when the man looked up, there was no one to be seen.

"Nice trick hero, did Houdini teach ya that one?" He laughed despite his pain, slowly cupping the blood in his palm. The assassin clumsily stood up, the blood coming out faster than expected. He chuckled lightly at the fact that the hero must have had super strength to do that much damage to him.

"Perfect...," The swordsman thought to himself.

"Where'd ya go asshole... I thought you wanted to fi-" He began to taunt before he backed into something solid. A smug smirk once again plastered his voice, knowing well it was Dusk behind him. His mind instantly thought of another quick remark.

"What? You wanna cuddle now?" He shouted with a quick swing over his shoulder.

Nothing but the rain.

Before he could even process where the hero had gone, his suave face was smashed into the pavement. Darkness enveloped the two as the shroud of a wicked cape folded over the assassin. A firm, strong claw clasped the bruised head of the mercenary as the other quickly seized the wrist of the man and hooked it behind his back. A dark rage was fuming within Dusk. He was in no mood for games. He had nearly died twice at the hands of this man, now he was playing coy with him when his life as Terry was threatened...

Hoshi was threatened...

"Aghhhhhh!" the assassin screamed as he felt his shoulder dislocate with a sick pop. For some odd reason, it made a mechanical snap, but Dusk was too infuriated to care.

"You don't get it son! Until you tell me what I need to know, your body is an organ donor!!" Dusk growled just behind the man's lofty blond hair. The dark hero twisted his arm, malevolently aggravating the dislocated shoulder.

"Jesus man! I thought you heroes were supposed to be nice!?"The assassin shouted in agony. Dusk remained close by the pathetic man's ear, remaining in control. The merc still somehow used his other arm to hook around Dusk's head and flip him over his shoulder. The dark hero landed like a panther and stood to his feet with pride. Meanwhile, the blond headed murderer stood daintily, doing his best to aggravate his dislocation.

The Dusk dodged a half hearted roundhouse from the assassin. The dark hero ducked under it and delivered a punishing kick, not holding back any of his super strength. A sickening crack could be heard as the man's kneecap inverted the opposite direction. The blow instantly crippled the assassin, forcing him to the pavement in a blood curling scream. Dusk slowly strode over to his body, still struggling for a way to stand. His foot planted promptly on the snapped leg of the blond man, forcing him to scream. In an instant, the assassin's emeralds were face to face with two unforgiving white orbs.

"The only person who is going to be nice to you now is a paramedic.. A paramedic that has no idea you are hurt... No idea where you are... The only man who could possibly get you any sort of medical attention before you starved to death here alone on this rooftop would be me... So I think you are going to tell me what I need to know before I cripple you for the rest of your pathetic existence Death Bringer...,"

"Ansatsu! Ansatsu Sha! I don't know who employed me it was anonymous but he told me to kill anyone associated with the Brock murder a few years ago...! god man please just stop all this shit!,"

Terry's heart went cold.

"Brock? Amy Brock? Why the hell does that matter?!" Dusk shouted, slamming the back of Ansatsu's head against the pavement hard. The blow was sadly enough to knock the man out cold. Dusk growled and shook the man but it was no use, he'd taken out his only source of information.

What on Earth had this assassin said...? Why would someone want all the connections to the Amy Brock murder dead...? Why did Amy matter...? He was the last man to care for Amy Brock's death... All those years ago... Why now..?

Back to top Go down
Keten

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]   Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:47 pm

(Hoshi has given me permission to partially control her character for this post.)

Lance was by the Limo, waiting patiently, any normal person would probably had lost their patience by now, though he didn't mind at all, it was Madam Hoshi's decision to stay. Things were rather silent until the rain began to fall, looking up at the sky as he reached into the window of the limo, pulling out an umbrella to open up in case Madam Hoshi came back and needed it. His red eyes pierced through the rain, as though it wasn't hindering his eye sight at all, looking around to see them in the distance, quite the couple, it is true he felt attraction towards her, but he would not bring his emotions into her life when they are not wanted. He noticed a change in mood, the Terry character seemed to be worried about something, Lance's eyes widening as Hoshi began to rush off, but seemed to collapse suddenly, it seems there was danger, and there was only one thing on Lance's mind, to get Madam Hoshi safe.

Without any delay, his body began to spiral and poof into black smoke, appearing beside Hoshi who seemed to be falling, picking her up bridal style, he looked back to the limo, poofing both of them into black smoke and appearing beside the limo again, opening the door to get her inside, going in himself as he looked over for one last glance towards Terry, who seemed to change, but no matter, that wasn't important right now. He knocked twice on the wall separating the driver from the seats, the limo began to storm off into the night, "Terribly sorry Madam Hoshi... It was not safe there..." He bowed his head to her as he sat next to her, pulling out a white handkerchief from his pocket as he brushed some of the water from her face, nodding his head as he put the handkerchief away, feeling her forehead, "A fever..." He placed her head on his lap, "Driver, take us back home." He stated rather boldly, the limo driving towards the Hoshi Mansion.

(Lance&Hoshi Exit the thread)
Back to top Go down
TheDusk

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]   Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:13 pm

Terry tore the Dusk suit from his body with rage. He was down in the alley below, screaming his lungs out. He'd left the assassin on the roof in horrid pain. The darkened man couldn't give a care in a world for his suffering. The bastard... What did he say?

"Amy... Amy...How did they know about you?!" His mind raced at two hundred miles per hour. He was panting from pure fury. The rain beat his back as the man formed to clenched fists. In a vengeful blow, the fists dented the nearby garbage bin. The infuriated hero lifted the the bin over his head and threw it down the alley way with a fearsome roar of rage. The messy green bin became a mangled heap of metal as it collided hard with the brick wall of the building. Terry grasped his head, his heart beating with the years of ache now fresh. Salt in his wound made his pain soar sky high. He could feel his veins burning with fury.
Graves shook his head in disbelief, his damp hair slapping the side of his head. His ghosted gray eyes suddenly shot up at the brick wall before him. These same bricks were obliterated by the punch of a maddened hero.

"Dammit...dammit dammit...," he huffed. His voice was heavy with a dark inferno. It had to be. If Terry did not drown his tears in the tides of fury, then the tears would claim him. He'd much rather feel hate and destruction in his heart than sorrow and heartache. He'd done too much of that in the past years.

"Was life too good?! Was that it?!," Graves shouted to no one in particular. He buried his face in his palm, making a poor attempt at calming himself. The other hand supported him on the wall. His breathing was erratic and grumbled. He felt like a lion ready to battle for his territory, not a young man who just found out someone is trying to kill people associated with his late fiance's murder.

In... And out... In... And out....

"What... The HELL... Would they want with her...?," Terry seethed, feeling his anger still bubbling in his stomach. His misty eyes gazed at the darkness of the alley. He began to breath deeply through his nose.

A heavy ringing began to seep into his head. His clawed hands clasped his forehead tight as a searing pain burned the front of his mind. Bright flashes of Amy's face gargling on velvet rose blood... The crimson mass pouring down the sides of her cheeks...

"T-..t-t...Ter-ry...,"

"God please don't try to talk honey. Help will be here soon please stop bleeding. Stop. Stay with me! Stay with me love... Stay.. with.. me...,"

"C..c-c..an'tt-t...J-j-jst..lstn..,"

"No no no no no no no no.. God this isn't happening.. God please God please save my love.. Save her God please.. Amy, everything's going to be okay I promise just stay with me!!.,"

"...i...I..l-l..ve..y-u...,"

"...,"

"I love you too...I promise I'll never stop..Just God in Heaven let you be here to know that I mean that Amy...... You are all I am......,"

"....D-d-dn't.. For-r-gt...,"

The rain was beating down as hard as ever, the tears in Terry's eyes invisible as he ran. He ran so hard that he thought the soles of his feet would tear out. He just kept running... He didn't know where and he didn't care. Terry closed his eyes, running... His feet ached but he kept going. Running... Running... As fast as the boy ever had in his whole life. His clothes were sopping wet.. Like he'd been dipped in a pool of water... But the soaking wet clothes did not weight him down... Terry kept running... Running for his life...

Puddles were eviscerated. The occasional person was pushed aside. Even a car had to stop swiftly. But none of these came close to stopping the running man. His legs were burning with a fierce ache.. But Graves was blinded by his tears... There was no car, no puddles, no people, no ache... Only his sprint. It was amazing that the boy hadn't hit any walls on his blind run. The only thing that seemed to be present to boy was the rain.

It was so loud... Falling so hard.. Just as was the world around him. It was hitting him. Abusing him. The rain was determined to stop his rain. It weighed his clothes. It drenched his hair. Using eyesight was pointless. It made him cold... So incredibly cold... He was shivering at the bits with each long stride. It felt as if tiny individual ice sickles were coming down and stabbing right into him... But this did not even phase him, the running man was unstoppable.

The running man had become the rain. Water free flowing from his eyes. He had weighed his heart with the burden of the past. He drenched his life with rejection of anyone who had ever gotten close to him. He was blind to all love that people felt for him, seeing it as pointless. Terry had become cold... So incredibly cold.. Each step harder than the last. It felt as if tiny individual failures were coming down and stabbing right into each action he made...

But this did not even phase him, Terry was unstoppable.

He needed to be stopped. His rain had become a flood that not even he could control. It drowned the hopes he'd had for a normal life. It had suffocated his very livelihood. The water stains drenched every action he made with a hefty ounce of doubt and self hatred. The flood had to end. The sun needed to come to him, evaporate this poison that had been rotting his body for all those years. Sunlight had to be there, to break the clouds and show the rain that it would drown the world if it weren't for its power. There would be no ground to get wet if the sun didn't make it dry. The whole cycle would be broken. Terry's cycle had been broken long ago. There was no sunlight to dry the rain. It was always raining in his world. Even physically, it seemed like a downpour everyday. Pointless roaring winds of moisture, dampening his mood and draining his strength. The Dusk couldn't even bring sunshine into his life. The dark hero only served as Terry's lightning to strike down upon the Earth. This only brought more darkness, and the rain continues on. The storm was still alive. The storm was raging, causing havoc and destruction wherever he went. Terry needed the sunlight... He needed the sun now more than ever...

His sun had since undergone supernova, plunging his entire universe into darkness with her passing. The sun is the source of all life. Without it, there would be no plants, no animals, no life. Terry had been devoid of life since the moment his sun passed on. Without her, there would be no happiness, no joy, no life. Terry needed a sun... He needed it before he turned into a black-hole; turning all black and broken in his wake.

The sunlight had guided him, as his withered, foggy eyes gazed at the front door of the Hotel Del'Shi...

Back to top Go down
Keten

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]   Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:48 pm

As the limo was driving, thoughts crossed Lance's mind, looking down at Hoshi who was resting, she seemed to be alright. Just what was going on back there? It didn't matter though, while he wanted to say something to the man, it seems like it was over for now. The limo drove up to the Hotel, quickly opening the door and picking Hoshi up bridal style again to go inside with her, carrying her upstairs. The only thought on his mind was keeping Madam Hoshi safe, nothing else mattered, he placed her gently on the bed of a bedroom in one of the rooms, petting her head as he walked to the kitchen of the room, preparing some hot chocolate as he promised her before, even if it didn't seem like she would awaken in the next hour or so.

Eventually he heard sounds outside, thinking it was the rain, though Lance was far too serious not to check. Looking out of the window, he looked down and saw the man that caused so many issues for Madam Hoshi, his eyes squinting as he began to spiral in shape, poofing into black smoke as he appeared in front of the man. He was completely drenched, Lances eyes pierced further then usual, an angry expression could be seen from them as he put his hand up in front of him, "I do not want you to come any closer... You have brought danger to Madam Hoshi... Until she is capable of making the decision to meet you again, I can not allow anyone to see her..." Lance stated, not out of jealousy or cruelty, he simply wanted the night to end, Madam Hoshi had been through enough, and he didn't want to see anymore of this.

Lance moved his hand to his vest, looking at the mans movements, they seemed unstable, he moved the vest a bit and reached inside, pulling out a bowie knife as he held it with the blade pointing down, "If you continue... I will have to attack..." He threatened, spinning his knife in his hand as he watched the mans movements clearly, attempting to detect any hostility that may come.
Back to top Go down
TheDusk

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]   Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:11 pm

Terry's gray eyes had become a misty gray. Previously, one could see that the young man had a certain fog over his eyes. At that moment, the gray in his eyes were glowing bright and clear. The facade of of his sorrow had faded. It was luminous with an alluring shine. The pair were stoic, staring straight forward, even as Lance had made an attempt to stop Terrance. They seemed...so focused, yet in a different world entirely as he stared upon the butler. These eyes seemed to have seen it all. These mysterious eyes had seen murders, funerals, and suicides. They were all knowing. They had experienced the dark corners of reality and had some how lived to tell the tale with a single, enticing stare.

It was certainly offsetting. It was as if two moons were sitting there glaring at the innocent butler.

However, no matter how intense the gaze was on Lance, it was evident that his soul was not even slightly interested in the man before him. His lips were level and his cheeks at normal stance. His face had become a smooth block of nothing. The only emotion the butler could see was that of a young man deep in thought. But the more the glare continued, the more it became apparent that this was much more deeper than a simple "zoning out". Terry had broken something. A wall. The dam wall had held in his flood waters for years upon years. But yet, the dam always stayed strong and fought the forces of nature with all its might. Despite this, no human creation could fight off the forces of nature forever. Cracks form...

The cracks are harmless at first. People say it is only natural for how much pressure the dam is under. Just a quick fix really. It was no matter in reality. The quick fix was never able to withstand the same strength that the wall could before the crack. It was a terrible shame that no one knew. No one knew the truth that this was only a temporary fix. There was no way to fit the exact might of stone back into where it once was. It was a poor substitute for the strong stone that once was.

No one thought harm of it. No one was intelligent enough.

Because the water had not cracked. The flow of the water continued to force itself upon the wall as it had since the first day the dam opposed its natural motion. The river was unchanged, as strong as ever. Sure, the people could had the river behind a dam, but the river was very much alive. It was alive and worst of all, raging. The currents were flooding and battling the dam, trying their best to break down the walls that the people had worked for years to put up. They had given away their best to make sure that dam wall stayed up to fight the wicked waters.

It wouldn't matter. They were fighting nature itself. Nature, always wins.

The cracks.. They got longer. More temporary fixes, no true solution.. Water began to leak through, slowly but surely. People began to get desperate then. They circled the complex looking for solutions. However, they quickly realized there was no final solution to the problem of the wearing dam. They had to do something drastic but their minds were heavy with the burden of failure. The failure that they hadn't built the dam strong enough the first time. They had all but give up..

Meanwhile, the river had grown into rapids. The current could not be ignored. Its painful might was on its edge. The dam couldn't take it anymore. The dam shattered, rock and debris flying down upon the hopeless people who'd created it. They were crushed and broken. Some dead, others survived. The flood swarmed down upon them like the Wrath of God, drowning any remaining survivors. Water swallowed the land for miles around. Lifeless bodies washing away into the countryside. All of their work... All of their precious hard work holding back the flood had been all in vein. In the end, the rapids had grown with power and torn down the dam that once kept it at bay.

The creator's final wishes.. As they were taken to the sky above, was the wish that they would have known the true might of nature. If they had known that, they would have never attempted to hold back its powerful forces. The river was natural, flowing freely and healthily. The creators were the ones who came along and broke the natural flow and put up a wall to conceal the waters. Now, the river had forced itself free, taking lives as necessary to keep itself alive.

Nature always wins.

Terry, had been one of those creators. He had created a wall to stop the natural flow of his emotions. He was a believer that he could but up a dam to keep his river at bay. The waters had caused him so much ache, so he sealed them away. However, it was the natural way for him to have feelings. Denying them and quarantining them had done nothing but form small cracks in the clever dam he'd created.

However, just like a dam, his walls began to crack and tear more as the stresses piled on. The stresses fueled the waters, turning them into the raging rapids that were so feared. Terrance had bottled up all the wrenching agony of Amy's passing behind the dam. This was supposed to keep them at bay and hold them in check. Unbeknownst to the poor man, he had only aided fuel to the fire. This contorted the river, turning it black and vengeful.

This night had added the last drop of stress needed to force the dam.

The river claimed its revenge and shattered Terry's wall; overflowing the young man with all of the bent up anguish he had blocked away and ignored for years. The flood came down and brought the destruction of its creator. It glistened in his eyes for all to see. The clouds over his gray eyes had faded, revealing to all that he had attempted to throw his emotions behind a dam to prevent them, but only gave them unimaginable strength. The waters were drowning Terry as the rain beat down on his head. He was reaching, reaching desperately for a hand to pull him from the flood waters. Graves had come to far to drown in the darkest corners of his mind. Now, more than ever, he needed to right his wrong and let his emotions flow freely. He needed to believe that he could be saved from the disaster that was ravaging his mind.

His soul had chosen Hoshi.

But this man, perhaps tied to Hoshi's destiny, had decided to put an end to Terry's hope. He had reached up from the flood waters, but Lance had drawn a weapon and forced him back beneath the waters. Terry would soon drown in his madness if he did not reach the maiden soon. Certainly, she wouldn't aid in the death of his sanity. He knew he could be saved. That's why his soul sent him here. But the damned man just didn't understand. Lance was a slave to Hoshi's will and whim, even without direct order. He had taken it upon himself to take personal grudge against Terry who needed Lance's master now more than ever. The young man wanted to cry and hyperventilate. He was feeling his sanity slip through his fingers as he watched the man draw a knife on him.

There was no way he was going to see her tonight. By morning, he feared it'd be too late for him to release his emotions. He'd walk slowly into his house as the walls began to scream at him his ultimate failure. He would try to clasp his ears but voices would form in his head, whispering maniacally about her death. How it was HIS fault. He'd scream so he couldn't hear them anymore, but eventually he'd rupture his voice box and it'd all come flooding back in. Terry would hear them then, laughing and cackling for letting the most important thing in his life die. He would cry and whimper, left with no other option. He was convulse and struggle on the floor as if doing so somehow vented away the madness. It would be too late for that. The walls will call to him with their hatred of his existence. The voices would scream to him with his loneliness. His own voice inside him would ridicule as to how many people hated him; how the world would be better off.

Terrance would sweat profusely. His hyperventilation would stress his voice box, causing him to bleed up and out of the mouth. He would wail and cry, seeing his health beginning to fade with his mind. He would try to think of Amy to keep himself stable but it was too far gone. He had lost his sanity to the darkest corners of his mind, never to be seen again in the light of day. Terry would be alone, his worst fear finally at hand. The young man would shake and panic. He would run to his room frantically, frothing at the mouth with crimson blood mixing with the tears from his eyes. He'd whimper as he yanked open his drawer to reveal

His Dad's old revolver.

Terry fell into a puddle on the side of the street. His rear would land roughly in the water, splashing it across the sidewalk. His eyes jolted up to meet with Lance's, each moon trembling erratically. His hands began to shake and his knees buckle. The young man's head became heavy with the shame. He dare not step one foot closer, he couldn't.

"...I will wait...," Terry made a feint attempt at a smile,

Knowing full well he wouldn't survive the night.

Back to top Go down
Keten

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]   Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:35 am

~Meanwhile~
In Hoshi's room, rather silent, with the exception of the crashing rain outside. The room was high class of the hotel, king sized bed, which Hoshi rested on, several different rooms, hot tub, it had many things that were fit for a Queen. Something was off though, the painting above the bed, well done, fit for a room so beautiful as the one she was resting in, but the image seemed to move, a face slowly coming out of it. The many facial features of the being coming out became visible, black hair, a smirk, the eyes began to light up light red. The being pulled out a doll, very voodoo-looking, stitched mouth, button eyes. His fingers uncurled around it so that the doll fell straight onto Hoshi's face. Her eyes would open for a moment only to have the doll pushed into her mouth to prevent the scream, from occuring, the man pulling out a knife coated in a poison, moving it over her body as he stabbed it into her, twisting it to the side to break off the hilt to keep the blade inside as he slowly moved himself back into the painting afterwards.

Hoshi was unable to move, the poison, the fever, it was simply too much for her, the sudden shock seemed to jolt her hand to the button below it, a panic button sending a signal to the police and ambulances, she had not even realised she had pressed it, though in the distances ambulances and police cars could be heard.

~Back to Lance~

Lance looked to the man, staring at him, this man clearly judged him as some sort of slave, but none of that mattered, he does everything for Madam Hoshi out of his own free will, he is not a slave, just loyal, and he knows that. Seeing the man collapse into the puddle, stating he would wait, Lance put his knife away, back into his pocket as he heard sirens in the distance, thinking nothing of it. This man clearly needed to see Madam Hoshi, but it didn't matter what he needed, she was top priority, and this man seemed to be dangerous, making a fist as he calmed himself, letting his fingers go loose.

The ambulances came, Lance thinking they would simply pass by, but to his surprise they stopped. Lances eyes widened as the police cars showed up as well, looking at all the lights as his eyes squinted before they jolted open, looking up to the window of Madam Hoshi, "No..." He ran inside quickly, along with several medics going in after him, one stood next to him and stopped Lance from proceeding, "Sorry, but we got a signal of emergency, we are going to have to ask you to stay put." Lance just gritted his teeth in response, holding himself back as he looked up to see the medics carrying down a stretcher with the beautiful Hoshi laying on top of it, "No no no no!" He shouted out, his yelling seemed to not get through as the medic stopped him again, "Do you know Hoshi Redwood?" Lance nodded as the medic gave the signal to him to follow.

They opened the back of the ambulance, putting the stretcher inside with Hoshi on top, the police were looking around for possible subjects at the time as Lance hopped into the ambulance after her, looking over to see Terry, his hand made a fist as he reached out to him, trying to get him to come with, "You wanted to see her, now you can..." The ambulance would leave soon after, heading back to the hospital as the medics began treating her wounds and giving her antibiotics to fight off the poison. Lance had worry in his eyes as his hand reached out and held on to hers tightly, though light enough it would not hurt.
Back to top Go down
TheDusk

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]   Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:46 am

Terry's moons gazed up at Lance in the pouring rain. He sensed a hint of distaste. This man did not want him around, but the times had driven him into a short cut decision tha the may regret later. The man had offered him to hop into the ambulance with him. Lance, the butler, who had cared for Hoshi more than any man on the planet, was offering his biggest fear to Hoshi come with him. There was certainly no solid thinking besides this besides the heat of the moment. His light gray eyes stayed focused on the damp fingers of the butler, shaking in the rain.

Terry knew that his true intention was to just settle the ordeal later, but he knew that he had to go, for Hoshi's sake.

Imagine the setting. A date gone wrong with a man that you had hoped to romance. You go home distressed and sick. You wake up, dazed and confused. Apparently something terrible had happened to you. You reach for one of your closest friends and you feel safe. However, something is off. That man you saw last night. The man you had grown fond of despite his clear issues. He is no where to be seen.

First, you are stricken with the thought that maybe he didn't really care for you. You are filled with the rage of sudden betrayal. You scream and holler from your hospital bed with anger. But quickly, the fury turns to guilt. You feel worthless, not good enough for yet another man. It digs and tears at your heart in a way you have not felt in so long. You hate him with every ounce of your being now; it bleeding your heart to its core. However, no matter how much you hate him, he was gone and you needed him.

Right as you are back in good health, you stomp on down to his home address. You bang on his door relentlessly. You scowl with your rage and eviscerate the poor door. Wooden shards spread across the ugly yellow carpet. Your fury roars his name but you find no response. You turn the room upside down, literally, looking for the heartless whelp that tore your heart straight from your chest. It dawns upon you that he may be sleeping. Your anger forces you down the hallway, throwing his door open relentlessly.

Time stops as you see the blood of the man you fell for spread across the ugly carpet, staining it a faded, crusty red. You cover your mouth swiftly to avoid the horrid stench of human rot. You want to cut out your eyes with the horror of seeing the rotten crimson hole in the back of his now matted hair. You gasp at the revolver laying on the rug beside him.

Your actions last night, forced him over the edge, he killed himself.

Your fault.

Terry could not let Hoshi think that she was the cause of his death. He cared not for his fate that not, but Hoshi should be left alive for the rest of her wonderful life. He would not dare destroy her life with his suicide. For now, Graves knew he had to keep his emotions at bay. The flood wall had already broken and murdered his psyche. But Terry found refuge on a floating board, trying to make one last strive to survive the river of anguish that had nearly drowned him. He had no other choice. He had to in order to keep Hoshi and her mind safe from any sort of torment that could ensue due to his death.

Terry clasped the firm hand of Lance Fisher and lifted to his feet. He nodded with a determined smile, for once coming to terms with the butler who had so hated him. The two leaped into the back of the ambulance, circling the injured Hoshi. Terry instinctively held the hand of the broken red head. He held her soft palm tight, doing his best to comfort her, even if she couldn't exactly tell that he was there.

It didn't matter, he just wanted her to be alright.

Back to top Go down
Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]   Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:49 am

• ♣ ≠ ♥ • ♣ ≠ ♥ • ♣ ≠ ♥ • ♣ ≠ ♥ • ♣ ≠ ♥ • ♣ ≠ ♥ •

"The Queen of Hearts doesn't fall for the a peasant ... I made a 'grave' mistake at that..." - Hoshi Redwood

:Posting Music:

Artist: Ratt
Song: Nobody Rides for Free

• ♣ ≠ ♥ • ♣ ≠ ♥ • ♣ ≠ ♥ • ♣ ≠ ♥ • ♣ ≠ ♥ • ♣ ≠ ♥ •

So many things happened at once as they seemed to seem so ... quite in her mind which moment of truth, yet out of all things... [color=pink]'What... did he want to say?' The bloody whisper ran through out her mind like a maddening whisper that so craved her wake up. The blue skinned doll, with black scraggly hair with a creepy malevolent stitched mouth, with big red button eyes... Gazing into Lance's eyes, as they brought his fear of Hoshi dying to worse factor. Lance knew who the man, who did it. That same doll... As the ambulance hit a bump, the words in written in blood poorly behind Terry only for Lance had appeared within a blink "YOU LET THIS MAN COME?! You...Will never marry the woman of your dreams..." If Terry looked back nothing would be there. That stupid doll that he would have stabbed a million times by now, was in perfect condition just endlessly looking up at him with that menacingly smile. Of all things, that doll was not there when the police came up, but in front of Lance. Hoshi's eyes big blue eyes weakly fluttered opened... Nothing but a black, red white blurr... to her right, yet to her left... He was there... Terry.... Those sadden puppy dog eyes that she saw before yet so much more dull. Screaming out to her as the first day they met.

Her mood? There was nothing to feel but extreme pain, poison having it's way with her insides and heart was slowly beating. It was doing it's best but failing dolefully. It was like that fat boy, you are on his back with a twinkie on a fishing line trying to make him run for it, but... He passes out after minute of running. Her emotions were nulled at this point, just the fear of dying; Terry would see a beautiful black haired female at Hoshi's feet, just gazing down before her... It was Death or well... If Dusk, the king of the damn, knew her as the guide for those lost and dreadful souls, Embla, the Goddess of Death. Her face could not be seen due the hooding hiding it... Her scythe was in hand...

'Hoshi...Your time is not up, you have years... so many years... sixty or even eighty years... Your future is so brighten by this man's influence... I will allow you to live, just I will come for you... Lost soul...' The shy reaper touched her foot for a brief moment, A pulse of golden ring ran through her body, as the truck hit the bump, the largest piece of blade ripped from her flesh into Lance's hand, making the female squirm and jerk up a bit, as the reaper disappeared before the two... Yet a smile was given to Terry from her. 'Don't sway away on the wrong road, Terry... She will be okay, you need to listen to her next words... I promise... It will make your heart happier... then it has ever been...' A cooing voice whispered into his ear before it stopped completely. Hoshi was heart was fighting like crazy trying not to give up, was successful, the female coughed of a bit of blood from it pouring into her small tiny lungs.

The weak glimsped in her eyes seemed so hopeful, and a very weaken smile slowly shifted onto her face... "Tell me... It please..." Both of her weak hands grasped onto both of their hands at the same time, the pain through her body was ...Undescribable, her breathing was light yet that shocking pain was going through out her system up to her nerve system... Her body was jerking a bit from nerves just become wrecked by the poison that was met to kill... yet Her eyes filled with warm tears that traced down her freezing cold face. How could she not cry? She wanted to chase Terry but something happened.

"T-Thank you Lance....Please....please...Terry tell me... Your heart is pouring out of your handsome eyes again... You loser... hehe" She moaned softly obviously trying get a smile, as she awaiting for him, as the ambulance moved fast as possible to the hospital to deal with her current condition..

Back to top Go down
TheDusk

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]   Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:13 pm

Terry's eyes watered with joy that she was able to speak. However, a quick urge flowed through his veins to calm her rambling.

"Hush, you need to reserve your energy. You got hurt real bad Hoshi...," he spoke, worry hanging in his voice like a lynched man. The young man looked subtly over to his uneasy ally. His clear eyes studied him with caution, knowing they were far from friends.

But for now, Hoshi was what was most important. Her safety is what mattered.

(OOC: Sorry for the short post: This is my Iphone... lol)

Back to top Go down
Keten

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]   Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:28 am

Lance was glad that the man decided to come, even if he had caused problems, it was good to have people there for Madam Hoshi, his hand caressing hers as he looked to her chest, his eyes widening as he saw the doll and he gritted his teeth. It was him again, that vile putrid cowardly monster... He knew this wasn't the best time to rush off and kill him, but it had to be done sooner or later, he pushed his luck one too many times. For now though, Madam Hoshi's safety is what mattered. As the ambulance drove to the hospital, he picked up the doll and put it into his pocket.

Hoshi seemed to be speaking to someone, not that he could tell, it was as if she was in a daze, and yet spoke, she was so strong. Lance smiled when he heard she was still able to talk, lightly placing his hand on her cheek, stroking it softly, "Terry is right Madam... Please rest for now... We will talk later..." He moved his hand back to his lap, his other hand still holding her hand. The only wounded person Lance could not stand to see was Madam Hoshi, he had killed for her, sliced the necks of those who he was ordered to, and never blinked, never cared, but to see Madam Hoshi in pain, bleeding, it tore him inside, something Lance did not feel very often, only when the Madam was in danger.

As the ambulance stopped at the hospital, the medics opened the back, pulling out the stretcher with Hoshi on it, doing so gently as to not alarm her, Lance got out with her, holding her hand still as they began to bring her inside into the operating room. One of the nurses stopping Lance and Terry from entering, "Sorry, but we need time to work, you can visit her after we are done." Lance was saddened by this, leaving her side, he shouldn't have done it in the first place, he made a fist as he lowered his head and walked to the chair outside the room, sitting down and waiting, tears running down his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Camellia

Character Sheet
Side Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]   Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:40 pm

((Hoshi is now in the hospital so you two post and I will jump back in))

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]   

Back to top Go down

Scars [Dusk/Hoshi/Open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2